Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer
The Buffalo Injury Law Firm
Buffalo is the second-most populated city in New York. Buffalo has a rich history, numerous tourist attractions, such as Niagara Falls and Albright–Knox Art Gallery, and is home to two major professional sports teams, the Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bills. The Buffalo area attracts people from all over the world. It's no surprise that many locals and visitors travel on Buffalo roadways every day.
In a bustling place like Buffalo, New York, traffic accidents are bound to happen. And when they do, The Buffalo Injury Law Firm is here to help families like yours. Our dedicated team in Buffalo works with motor vehicle accident victims to secure the financial compensation they need. Contact us at 716-646-8412 to learn more about how we can support your family after an accident.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Lawyer?
You might be wondering how a personal injury lawyer can assist your family. There are several reasons to consider hiring an attorney if your family has been seriously impacted by a motor vehicle crash. The Buffalo Injury Law Firm works on a contingency fee. This means we only get paid if we win or secure a settlement on your behalf. That's right, you pay nothing unless we are successful with your case. Additionally, we experienced and well-versed in all applicable legal deadlines and protect you against aggressive insurance claims tactics. Your personal injury lawyer should:
- Investigate your accident case
- Handle necessary paperwork and documentation
- Evaluate the value of your claim
- Guide your family through the claim process
- Negotiate with the involved insurance companies
Why Choose The Buffalo Injury Law Firm?
Our team recognizes that family is at the heart of your concern, and we will keep your family's best interests front and center throughout the legal process.
- Extensive Experience
With years of experience, our team is well-equipped to handle the most complex car accident cases in Buffalo, NY.
- Transparent Communication
Our modern and friendly approach prioritizes open and honest communication, ensuring you are always informed and involved in the process.
- Personalized Attention
At Buffalo Car Accident Legal Services, we appreciate every case's unique challenges and will provide personalized strategies tailored to your family's needs.
- No Win, No FeeOur legal team operates on a contingency fee basis, meaning you won't pay anything until we secure a successful outcome for your case.
What to Do After a Recent Accident?
After being involved in a motor vehicle crash, you should consider the following:
- Call 911: You should always call 911 following a crash. The police officer who arrives at the accident scene will draft an official police report detailing the crash's specifics, which can be essential for your injury claim.
- Seek medical care: If you or anyone in your family is injured or suspects injury following a motor vehicle accident, it's vital to seek medical attention right away. Medical treatment can rule out less apparent injuries and establish an official record of medical care and symptoms.
- Gather information and evidence: After an accident, it's critical to capture contact information of everyone involved, get witness information, and take pictures. Photographs of the scene and your injuries will serve as evidence later on.
- Consult with a personal injury lawyer: After an accident, an insurance company (often the at-fault driver’s insurance carrier) might offer your family a low-ball settlement that is per-mature and doesn't fully account for your injuries. A personal injury attorney can protect you and your family's claim and ensure your best interests are considered to achieve the best possible outcome.
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury in Buffalo
The statute of limitations for a personal injury lawsuit in Buffalo depends on various factors and may vary in each situation. For some personal injury cases, the statute of limitations is three years from the accident date. However, if an injury victim is under 18, this statute of limitations may be extended. In fatal motor vehicle crashes, a representative of the deceased may choose to pursue a wrongful death lawsuit, with a statute of limitations of approximately two years from the date of death.
Every injury case is unique, and different statutes of limitations may apply. Do not rely solely on this information to determine the statutes of limitations for your injury case. Consult a personal injury attorney who can carefully examine your case.
The Buffalo Injury Law Firm You Can Trust
When you or your family is facing injury, The Buffalo Injury Law Firm can help. Whether your family has been affected by a car, motorcycle, truck, or bicycle accident, our experienced personal injury team is ready to handle your the case. We're here to support and protect your family's rights.